Before I take this BI course, I have heard about how busy this class is going to be.
However, I still want to choose BI because I am interested in this field.
I would like to learn how data shows the result of previous operation methods and predicts the future of a company.
Since making decision based on the data can be more accurately and rational than intuition, data is become more and more significant today.
Nevertheless, how to collect data and how to make data useful enough for the business is also a knowledge that needs to be learned.
In the MIS 587 class, the professor has given the syllabus to us and there are two projects, several assignments, etc. for us to practise the analytical skills in real business.
I believe that after this semester, I can understand how to collect and analyze data from social media technologies and use them effectively in business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment